On Tap For Day Three
Last night, I shared three takeaways from our second full day at AOBA (Three Observations From Bank Director’s 2015 Acquire or Be Acquired Conference). Looking ahead to our final half day, we kick things off with a series of discussion groups that address the following issues:
- New Lending Markets for Community Banks
- Growing with SBA Loans
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Civil Money Penalties
- Capital Plans & Nontraditional Alternatives
- Incorporating M&A into Your Strategic Planning Process
- Beyond eMail – Purpose-Built Tools for Mobile Executives
With coffees in hand, we move into our first general session, led by PwC, entitled “What You Can Learn from the Country’s Biggest Banks.” Following that presentation, we have back-to-back breakout sessions available before closing with “The Butterfly Effect of Technology on Banks Today.” To see an abbreviated PDF version of the three day agenda, please click 2015 AOBA Agenda (Overview).
To follow the conversation on Twitter, I invite you to follow me @aldominick, follow @bankdirector and tweet using the hashtag #AOBA15.
One Reply to “From Bank Director’s 2015 Acquire or Be Acquired Conference: A 45 Second Video Recap of Day Two”