Welcome to about|that|ratio, a site that I designed as a resource to those interested in the ideas and issues impacting leadership teams at financial institutions & FinTechs across the United States. With this site, I share my opinions and observations on strategically important — but still emerging — issues with huge potential to impact the financial industry.
As the CEO of DirectorCorps — the holding company for Bank Director, FinXTech and some pretty awesomely ambitious projects — I have a front-row seat to the big, transformative challenges & opportunities impacting this hugely influential audience, one that also includes institutional investors, venture capitalists, state & federal regulators, government officials, academicians, trade association heads and the media. That said, the posts I share on this site simply reflect what is on my mind and not those of the company. For instance, take a look at these recent growth-oriented posts:
- Ten Banks + Fintechs Doing it Right — examples of current partnerships that are producing financial results.
- Inspired by U.S. Bank’s CEO — three thoughts based on this year’s keynote presentation.
- Opportunities Abound — notes from the 1st half of day two at Acquire or Be Acquired.
- 3 Things to Know from Day 1 at Acquire or Be Acquired — a high-level recap of Sunday’s presentations.
- Trending at Acquire or Be Acquired — notes from the 1st half of day one of our annual conference.
- Welcome to Acquire or Be Acquired — the first of five observations from this year’s conference.
- Expect the Unexpected — my take on various forces impacting banking (via BankDirector.com).
I invite you to follow me on Twitter @aldominick and also stay current with industry trends via @bankdirector and @fin_x_tech. To read my recent posts — or search by an area of interest — simply scroll down or click here. If you see me in Washington, D.C., don’t be surprised. I call the District home.