Widely regarded as the premier event for CEOs, board of directors and executive teams from all corners of the banking sector, our annual Acquire or Be Acquired Conference brings together a hugely influential audience in Arizona the week before the Super Bowl. As we prepare to host Bank Director’s 26th Acquire or Be Acquired, our focus goes to merger opportunities, acquisition trends and financial growth strategies. In addition, we explore lending, deposit gathering and brand-building tactics. We talk regulation, FinTech and building franchise value as well.
If you’re planning your travel for January of 2020, we’ll be setting up shop at the Arizona Biltmore from January 26 – 28. If you’re looking to register, here’s the link.
P.S. — if you’re interested in checking out what’s changed since this time last year, here are links to stories and videos from January 27 – 29, when our team welcomed 853 bankers — representing 432 financial institutions — to the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge.
- Spotlight on Diversity (video – 1/27/19)
- Pain Today, Gain Tomorrow (video – 1/28/19)
- Board Level Concerns (video – 1/27/19)
- Digging Into Strategic Issues (video – 1/26/19)
- The Biggest Changes in Banking Since 1993 (from BankDirector.com – 1/25/19)
- Everything You Need to Know About 2019’s Acquire or Be Acquired Conference (posted 1/25/19)
- On the Horizon for Bank CEOs, Their Leadership Teams and Boards (posted 1/22/19)
- An Optimist’s Dilemma (posted on 12/9/18)
If you are interested in reviewing the conference conversations via our social channels, I invite you to follow me on Twitter via @AlDominick, the host company, @BankDirector and our @Fin_X_Tech platform. Search #AOBA19 to see what was shared with (and by) the 1,309 attendees joining us too.