Widely regarded as the premier event for a bank’s CEO, board of directors and executive team, the Acquire or Be Acquired Conference brings together a hugely influential audience. For Bank Director’s 25th annual running of this great program, we focus on merger opportunities, acquisition trends and financial growth strategies. In addition, we explore lending, deposit gathering and culture-building tactics. We talk regulation, economic conditions and leadership concepts as well.
From January 27 – 29, our team welcomes 853 bankers — representing 432 financial institutions — to the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge. As a complement to the various presentations and conversations taking place, I intend to use this page to pull together everything I write about the conference. In addition, I’ll post video highlights on here too. Take a look:
- Spotlight on Diversity (video – 1/27/19)
- Pain Today, Gain Tomorrow (video – 1/28/19)
- Board Level Concerns (video – 1/27/19)
- Digging Into Strategic Issues (video – 1/26/19)
- The Biggest Changes in Banking Since 1993 (from BankDirector.com – 1/25/19)
- Everything You Need to Know About 2019’s Acquire or Be Acquired Conference (posted 1/25/19)
- On the Horizon for Bank CEOs, Their Leadership Teams and Boards (posted 1/22/19)
- An Optimist’s Dilemma (posted on 12/9/18)
If you are interested in following the conference conversations via our social channels, I invite you to follow me on Twitter via @AlDominick, the host company, @BankDirector and our @Fin_X_Tech platform. Search & follow #AOBA19 to see what is being shared with (and by) the 1,309 attendees joining us too.