January 28-30, 2018 | Arizona Biltmore Resort | Phoenix, AZ
While we’re in the dog days of summer, our team continues to build towards the winter and the premier bank M&A event for CEOs, senior management and board members: Bank Director’s annual Acquire or Be Acquired Conference. This special event, AOBA for short, brings together key bank leaders from across the country to explore merger & acquisition strategies, consolidation trends and financial growth opportunities. Earlier this year, we welcomed 1,000+ to the Arizona desert — and anticipate a similar audience when we return a week before next year’s Super Bowl. We’ve added a ton of new information on January’s program to BankDirector.com; if you’re interested to see what we’re planning, please click here.
For those curious about the ideas and issues covered in late January, I posted a number of pieces on About That Ratio. As a quick reference:
- As we headed into our 23rd Acquire or Be Acquired Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, why a record-breaking 1,058 attendees should “Expect the Unexpected.“
- Trends on Sunday, day one, with a written recap and a separate 90 sec video summary.
- Trends on Monday, day two: with a written recap and a separate 90 sec video summary.
- A nod to our last two keynote speakers, the CEO of Bank of the West and the CEO of US Bank.
- A visual recap of this year’s event.
Finally, a twitter search using #AOBA17 should quickly return results that aggregate what a number of people thought and shared with us. A deeper dive using the @BankDirector and @Fin_X_Tech handle also works wonders.