On Tap For Day Two
Last night, I shared three takeaways from our first day at AOBA (Three Observations From Bank Director’s 2015 Acquire or Be Acquired Conference). Looking ahead to our second full day, we kick things off with a series of discussion groups that address the following issues:
- IPO or Sale? Key Factors Bank Executives Should Consider
- How Banks Should Make the Decision to Sell or Buy – Lessons for Buyers & Sellers
- How Size Matters: Regulatory Considerations for Deals
- How Does a Buyer Begin The M&A Process?
- The Characteristics of a Well Received Deal: The Importance of Gauging the Market’s Reaction For Both Buyers and Sellers
From there, we move into various general and breakout sessions. These range from presentations on “The Power of In-Market Mergers” to “Are You a Buyer or Seller… or Something Else?” To see a high-level, PDF version of the three day agenda, please click 2015 AOBA Agenda (Overview).
This afternoon, I’ll post a brief video recap of our first general session and later, three things I picked up over the course of the day. To follow the conversation on Twitter, I invite you to follow me @aldominick, follow @bankdirector and tweet using the hashtag #AOBA15.